Sponsored by the National Institute of Health, Rare Disease Day 2017 will aim to:
- Demonstrate and reiterate the NIH commitment to rare diseases research to help patients.
- Highlight NIH-supported rare diseases research and the development of diagnostics and treatments.
- Initiate a mutually beneficial dialogue among public and private researchers, patients, patient advocates, and policymakers.
- Exchange the latest rare diseases information with stakeholders to advance research and therapeutic efforts.
- Put a face on rare diseases by sharing stories of patients, their families and their communities.
Click here to watch