Horizontal management involves process decisions about information, diagnosis, possible treatments, costs, resource needs, and timing from patient admission to discharge. By measuring key factors along the patient-value stream, healthcare patient quality and productivity can be improved.
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- How to determine if healthcare problems are caused by lack of horizontal management
- How to identify if horizontal management exists in your practice environement
- What is horizontal profit and loss
- The relationship between a quality financial plan and a quality horizontal operational plan
- What type of data is needed to measure the effectiveness of horizontal management in your hospital environment