2018 Annual COSEHC Education Sessions & QualityImpact Collaborative Meeting
Transforming Care to Optimize Health Outcomes
MARCH 22-23, 2018
JW Marriott Hotel | New Orleans, LA
The Consortium for Southeastern Hypertension Control (COSEHC) and QualityImpact Practice Transformation Network will be hosting the 2018 Annual Education Sessions & Live Collaborative Meeting in New Orleans! We are pleased to invite all of our practice constituents to register below and join us for this premier gathering of healthcare providers across the QualityImpact PTN landscape. Interactive workshops and expert-driven panel discussions will address priority topics such as:
- The Value-Based Continuum - Providers Taking Risk to Realize Change
- Building the Best Mousetrap - Exploring Best Practices to Improve Outcomes
- Perfecting Documentation to Enhance Payment Revenue
- Policies for Prescription Opioids - Does the Epidemic Response Align with Practice Realities
Please make note of the following event details before submitting your registration form:
- The final deadline for registration is Thursday, February 18, 2018.
- Upon completion of the registration form, your hotel reservation will automatically be booked at the JW Marriott based on the arrival and departure dates indicated on your registration form.
- Please do not contact the JW Marriott Hotel with any inquires regarding hotel reservations or the 2018 Annual Collaborative meeting arrangements.
- Attendees from the same practice must submit individual registration forms, and only attendees employed at the practice will be eligible for complimentary registration and paid expenses.
Travel expenses will be paid for two attendees from each practice - one physician and either one practice manager or one quality improvement coordinator for each clinic enrolled in QualityImpact. Learn more about travel reimbursement guidelines via the link below.