We are change agents for improved quality and reduced cost. Collaborators for better care.
Our partners have over 40 years of combined experience implementing successful healthcare delivery transformation initiatives across the U.S. with a focus on clinical improvement, processes, and technology/data.
The Consortium for Southeastern Hypertension Control
A 501c3 organization enabling continuous quality improvement through clinical education and physician leadership
Group Practice Forum, A Kinetix Group Company
A physician-led, care delivery consultancy providing workflow optimization and practice facilitation
A leader in action analytics, providing MDinsight and other transformative technologies for provider, payer, & health networks
- That no two practices are the same, so our approach is uniquely suited to the individual needs and opportunities of each group.
- That great healthcare technology enables action, one patient at a time.
- That systematized care isn't impersonal care.
- In bringing back the joy of practicing medicine for the benefit of the provider, and the patient.
- In breaking down silos: between quality initiatives, care teams, and community stakeholders.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CMS TRANSFORMING CLINICAL PRACTICE INITIATIVE, PLEASE VISIT THE CMS WEBPAGE.